A day after dropping an update for Animal Crossing: New Horizons on Switch, Nintendo has released another smaller patch for the life-sim. Though it may be a tiny update, you can check out the patch notes below.
This new version 1.1.3 update should fix New Horizons’ balloons, which are not only spawning at an increased rate thanks to the Bunny Day in-game event but may be blocked from appearing thanks to a bug. According to Nintendo’s patch notes, these issues should be ironed out now.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons v1.1.3 Update Patch Notes
- Addressed an issue where balloons would no longer fly over the island under certain circumstances.
New Horizons is currently undergoing an Easter-like Bunny Day event, in which a chipper hare named Zipper T. Bunny comes around your island and hide eggs all over the place. The balloons can be used to help you complete Bunny Day challenges and acquire a variety of DIY recipes to use at your disposal.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons News And Guides
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Eggs — How To Get Each Type For Bunny Day
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Fish Guide
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Bug Guide
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons – New Fish And Bugs In April
- How To Crossbreed Flowers In Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is the latest game in the life-sim series. The last entry was the 2017 mobile title Pocket Camp and before that, the last mainline Animal Crossing game was 2013’s New Leaf. We scored the latest sequel an 8/10 in our New Horizons review-in-progress, with reviews editor Kallie Plagge saying she is “as excited to see what random events await me each morning as I am to decorate my island and make it my own, and that’s sure to keep me coming back for the foreseeable future.”
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Source: Read Full Article