Wordle 425 hints for August 18: Struggling with today’s Wordle? Clues to help with answer
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
If you’re a big Wordle fan and have managed to build up a decent winning streak, then you don’t want one bad day ruining your momentum. Indeed, if you’re struggling with Wordle 425 for August 18, then you’ve come to the right place. Express Online has once again put together a selection of spoiler-free hints to help you solve today’s daily Wordle puzzle. Just head to the bottom of the page for some general tips, followed by some clues for August 18.
While individual Wordle puzzles can be extremely tough, the concept itself is relatively simple. Using the process of elimination, you’ll need to figure out a five letter word in just six guesses.
It’s all about the colour of the tiles. If the letter tile turns grey after one of your guesses, you can deduce that this particular letter doesn’t feature in today’s word.
If a tile turns yellow, then the letter is in the word, just not in the right place, while a green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct position.
The aim is to solve each puzzle in as few guesses as possible. You can then share your progress on social media, showing friends, family and random followers exactly how brainy you are.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the following day for a new Wordle to be released. And because the Wordle site tracks your statistics, failure means losing your hard-earned winning streak – something you’ll be reminded about every time you login.
Keep on reading for the latest Wordle hints (spoiler-free) for the August 18 puzzle…
Wordle: Susie Dent discusses popular online word game
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess. I also like to use the word ‘CRANE’ as an opening guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 425 hints and clues for August 18…
1. Wordle 425 starts with the letter T.
2. Wordle 425 contains one vowel.
3. When someone has a hint of an accent.
Source: Read Full Article