Spoiler-free clues to help you solve Wordle 504 on November 5
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
If you’re a fan of Wordle and have been playing since the early days, then chances are you’ve built up quite the winning streak. If you want to keep your winning streak alive, then you’ve come to the right place, because Express Online has once again put together a selection of spoiler-free hints to give you a helping hand. Wordle 504 is another tricky one, so head to the bottom of the page for those all-important clues for the November 5 puzzle. Good luck!
Wordle challenges players to figure out a five letter word in just six guesses. In order to successfully solve the puzzle, you need to pay attention to the colour of the tiles.
If the tile turns grey, then the letter you’ve guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, just not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
If you’re really lucky you might just get the answer on your first go, although the odds are extremely slim.
Because of the popularity of Wordle, there are lots of different variations of the original game, all with their own twist.
There’s a Lord of the Rings themed Wordle called Lordle, a musical variant called Heardle, and a hardcore Wordle game called Quordle – where the aim is to guess four words instead of just one.
If you’re not great with words, then you’ll prefer something like Nerdle, where you’ve got to figure out a maths equation.
As for today’s Wordle, check out the latest selection of spoiler-free hints below…
Wordle: Susie Dent discusses popular online word game
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 504 hints and clues for November 5…
1. Wordle 504 starts with the letter D.
2. Wordle 504 contains two vowels.
3. You should figure this one out, unless you fall asleep.
Source: Read Full Article