Nintendo Switch Joy-Con And Pro Controllers Get Nice Discounts
First-party Nintendo Switch controllers are typically quite pricey, with an extra pair of Joy-Con selling for $80 and the more conventional Pro Controller listed at $70. While we didn’t see any discounts on first-party controllers during Prime Day, Walmart and Amazon are both selling Joy-Con and Pro Controllers for $11 off. Both gamepads are featured in our best Nintendo Switch controllers roundup and Nintendo Switch gift guide. Best of all? There are multiple Joy-Con color variations available at the discounted price.
Nintendo Switch Joy-Con
$69 (was $80)
Amazon has four different color variations on sale for $69 each: blue/neon yellow, neon pink/neon green, neon purple/neon orange, and gray. Walmart has four available as well–except instead of neon pink/neon green, the retailer has the neon red/blue model.
Grabbing an extra set of Joy-Con at this price is a solid idea if you play a lot of local multiplayer, as many Switch games only require single Joy-Con when playing with up to four players.
Nintendo Switch Pro Controller
$59 (was $70)
The Nintendo Switch Pro Controller is the best gamepad you can buy for playing in docked mode. The high-quality controller has a traditional setup, making it more comfortable to play for lengthy sessions.
The Best Deals And Sales This Week
- Black Friday 2020: Thanksgiving Day Store Closings, Retailer Ads, And Deals To Expect
- Walmart Black Friday 2020 Ads Revealed
- Dell's Black Friday Sale Kicks Off Early With Laptop And PC Deals
- + Show More The Best Deals And Sales This Week Links (2)
- PS4 Halloween Sale Is Live Now, Includes Resident Evil 2, Days Gone, And More
- GameStop Pro Day Sale Is Live Now: FF7 Remake For $39, B2G1 Free Funko Pops, And More
Source: Read Full Article