Nintendo Direct on September 23 will focus on winter’s Switch games
A new GamesBeat event is around the corner! Learn more about what comes next.
Nintendo has announced that it will broadcast a new Direct presentation tomorrow, September 23, at 3 p.m. Pacific. It will be 40 minutes long and focus on Switch games coming out this winter.
Rumors suggested a new Nintendo Direct was on the way. While October 8’s Metroid Dread and November 19’s Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl are part of a strong holiday lineup for the console, we don’t know much about the system’s future beyond 2021.
Maybe we’ll finally see more of Bayonetta 3. Perhaps Breath of the Wild 2 will get a real name (and, if we may be so bold as to hope, a release date). We could also see those rumored Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Nintendo 64 games announced for Nintendo Switch Online. We’re also likely to learn about Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’s last DLC character.
Three top investment pros open up about what it takes to get your video game funded.
Hopefully all of our Nintendo dreams come true tomorrow.
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and “open office” events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties
Source: Read Full Article