Just Cause 4, Psychonauts, and Remnant: From The Ashes Coming To Xbox Game Pass In May
It’s May, and that means more games are coming to Xbox Game Pass. Microsoft has nine great titles to start providing to Game Pass subscribers, including a few classics in case you haven’t played them already.
Starting with Dragon Quest Builders 2. Unlike most Dragon Quest games, the Dragon Quest Builders series adds Minecraft-style crafting and building elements to an action RPG, and the combination works really well. We gave Dragon Quest Builders 2 a near-perfect score in our review, so definitely check it out when it arrives on Game Pass for both consoles and PC on May 4.
On May 6, Game Pass is getting three games for console and PC: FIFA 21, Outlast 2, and Steep. FIFA 21 is that game that may or may not be trying to get you to buy a whole bunch of loot boxes, depending on who you talk to, while Outlast 2 is the sequel to the 2013 survival/horror game. Steep is Ubisoft’s extreme winter sports game that has you skiing, snowboarding, paragliding, or just squirrel-suit flying down mountainsides from all over the world.
May 13, however, is the big day for Game Pass with five more titles arriving. Just Cause 4: Reloaded, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster, and Psychonauts are all coming to both PC and console (and cloud for Psychonauts and Just Cause), while Red Dead Online is getting a console and cloud release. Remnant: From the Ashes is hitting Game Pass for PC only. All of them are highly rated, greats in their genres, and well worth the GBs on your storage drive to play–unless you grab them on the cloud, in which case you can just play without downloading.
For ease of reference, here’s a list of dates and platforms for each new game coming to Game Pass in May.
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Console and PC) – May 4
- FIFA 21 (Console and PC) EA Play – May 6
- Outlast 2 (Cloud, Console, and PC) [email protected] – May 6
- Steep (Cloud and Console) – May 6
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (Console and PC) – May 13
- Just Cause 4: Reloaded (Cloud, Console, and PC) – May 13
- Psychonauts (Cloud, Console, and PC) – May 13
- Red Dead Online (Cloud and Console) – May 13
- Remnant: From the Ashes (PC) – May 13
But when Microsoft giveth, it also taketh away. On May 15, these games are leaving Game Pass, so better go get them now.
- Alan Wake (Console and PC)
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 (PC)
- Dungeon of the Endless (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Final Fantasy IX (Console and PC)
- Hotline Miami (PC)
- Plebby Quest: The Crusades (PC)
Source: Read Full Article