Destiny Reset Time: Update notes, Xur, and more – February 25
It's that time of the week again, when Bungie gets ready to reset everything in the solar system and give you the chance to get more loot.
The Season of the Dawn is coming to a close pretty soon, and we're expecting to see more surprises go live in the game as we edge ever closer to whatever's coming next in the Season of the Worthy.
We know a little bit about what Bungie is planning to do with the game in 2020, and you can check out more at the link about to find out more about that.
But as for right now, we've got a weekly reset to deal with.
Every Tuesday, a huge amount of events and activities get their progression and rewards reset and/or removed, so Guardians will want to polish off any of the outstanding tasks before the game winds it all back:
• Milestone progress and rewards reset for Crucible, Gambit, Nightfall, Flashpoint
• Daily Heroic Mission, Strikes, Clan XP, Vex Incursion
• Raid progress and rewards
• Eververse inventory
• Xur – make sure you've got his most recent wares (he will return with new items on Friday at 5pm)
Keep reading for the key details of what we expect to appear in this week's reset.
Destiny 2 Review | Destiny 2 Horned Wreath| Destiny 2 Captive Cord | Destiny 2 Ethereal Charms| Destiny 2 Withered Plumes| Destiny 2 Bound Manacle| Destiny 2 Necromantic Strand | Destiny 2 Leviathan’s Breath Quest | Destiny 2 Xenophage Quest
Thanks to the essential infographic above, you can see everything you'll need to mop up before 5pm this evening .
There are three Nightfall tasks with their own special rewards you can partake in, as well as a series of Strike tasks you can engage with, too (play Strikes as your Arc subclass to get items this week).
You may also want to jump into the Leviathan to finish off any outstanding Raid tasks that may need to be sorted out.
As ever, completing 8 bounties for Shaxx, Zavala, the Drifter or the Gunsmith will also get you Tier 1 Powerful Gear, too.
The full rundown of what you need to complete can be found at Niris.tv.
February 25 – Update
Bungie has acknowledged some issues with the game and we may see an update rollout to address some issues.
These include, but are not limited to:
- Full Hymn of Desecration stacks are being removed from player’s inventories upon earning the final one.
- World chests in the Dreaming City are not dropping Glimmer.
- The Aeon Safe Gauntlets list the incorrect requirement to activate the Aeon Energy perk in the armor inspection screen. Players need to get melee kills to activate the Aeon Energy perk.
We'll update you as we learn more.
Destiny 2 Xur Location and Exotics Confirmed – February 21, 2020
February 25 – Xur
The exotic gear merchant, otherwise known as the Agent of the Nine is live in the game and ready to sell you some new exotic weapons and armor in exchange for your legendary shards.
This week, Xur's location is on the EDZ . He can be found near ' The Winding Cove '. He's selling the stock listed below.
Xur Exotic Stock February 21 – 25
• The Colony – Grenade Launcher – 29 Legendary Shards
• Raiden Flux – Chest Armor – 23 Legendary Shards
• Mask of the Quiet One – Titan Helmet Armor – 23 Legendary Shards
• Crown of Tempests – Walock Helmet Armor – 23 Legendary Shards
Latest Games News
Source: Read Full Article