Destiny 2 Season of the Worthy Season Pass price and how to buy on PS4 and Xbox
It’s time for Destiny 2 players to gear up for Season of the Worthy.
Bungie has revealed all the details about the new season, which will centre around giving the Warmind Rasputin support by completing challenging new public events around the gallery.
As the new season takes over from the Season of Dawn, it means a new Battle Pass is on its way.
That means there is a host of new in-game activities and new rewards to earn.
But if you want to get access to all of the new material you will need to buy the Premium Battle Pass.
Much like the season before it, the Battle Pass is two-tiered, with some rewards going to everyone, and some only to those who have the premium version.
Destiny 2 Season of the Worthy roadmap confirmed for Season 10
Destiny 2 Reset Time: Last update ahead of Season of the Worthy release – March 3
Read on to find out everything you need to know.
How to get Destiny 2 Season of the Worthy Battle Pass
Once Season of the Worthy is active, you need to head to the Eververse Store in Destiny 2.
After the weekly reset you will be able to purchase the Season Pass for 1,000 Silver.
You can buy 1,000 Silver from these shops:
• Steam – £8.49
• PlayStation Store – £8.49
• Microsoft Store – £8.39
When does Destiny 2 Season of the Worthy start?
When does Destiny 2 Season of the Worthy kicks off on Tuesday, March 10 2020 at 6pm (GMT).
The new season will run until June 9.
It will be available for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Google Stadia.
What is included in Destiny 2 Season of the Worthy
Season Pass Owners:
• Weekly Rasputin Challenges
• Legendary Lost Sectors
• New Exotic questline
• Instantly unlock the Seventh Seraph amor sets for each class
• Instantly unlock the Exotic Auto Rifle, Tommy’s Matchbook
• New triumphs, bounties, and Seasonal lore books
• Exotic emote, Ghost, ornament and finisher
• All XP gains are increased throughout the Season
• Additional Season Pass rewards to unlock
• All free Destiny 2 content also included
Zombie Army 4: Dead War – Killing Nazis is never a bore
Available to all Destiny 2 Players:
• Defend the Last City from the Red Legion by powering up Rasputin
• New Seraph Tower public events and bunker activities
• Trials of Osiris returns every weekend (minimum Power level 960)
• Seasonal Artifact: Upgrade the Warming Khanjali to earn Seasonal gear mods
• Rank up to unlock the Seasonal amor set: Seventh Seraph
• Rank up to unlock the Exotic Auto Rifle, Tommy’s Matchbook
Source: Read Full Article