Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.21 Is Live On PC, Consoles, And Stadia
Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.21 is now live on PC, console, and Stadia, bringing with it a few bug fixes and performance enhancements. CD Projekt Red said the update focused on “further improving the overall stability of the game and fixing the most common issues that could block progression.”
Upon release, Cyberpunk 2077 was far from a perfect game. Many of its worst issues have since been patched out, and Hotfix 1.21 is looking to further clean up the game. The list of changes is extensive, but here are a few of the highlights:
- Fixed an issue where, after the player commits a crime on the roof of a building, NCPD officers would spawn behind the player’s back.
- Fixed an issue preventing the player from climbing ladders out of water.
- Fixed various issues related to clipping in NPCs’ clothes.
- Scanning UI is now less cluttered.
- Various memory management improvements (reducing the number of crashes).
- Player can no longer call Takemura during the meeting with Oda in Down on the Street.
- Fixed an issue where player could become unable to use weapons and consumables after getting out of Takemura’s van in Down on the Street.
- Fixed Johnny’s appearance in various quests.
Many of the other fixes relate to specific quests – so check out the full patch notes if you’ve had trouble advancing through the game.
Hotfix 1.21 also made a few changes specific to consoles and Stadia:
Console-Specific Patch Notes
- Players should now be able to select stickers in Photo Mode using the Circle button in the Japanese version of the game on PlayStation 4.
Stadia-Specific Patch Notes
- Fixed some graphical issues on a bridge in Mikoshi in Belly Of The Beast/Changes.
The list of fixes isn’t nearly as long as it was in Patch 1.2, but it’s great to see continued support for Cyberpunk 2077. No doubt it’s a better game now than it was in 2020 – and we’re hopeful that the trend will continue through 2021.
NEXT: The Elder Scrolls Online Companion System Is Better Than I Expected
- Game News
- Cyberpunk 2077
Jon Bitner is an Associate Editor for TheGamer. His passion for gaming started with his first console (Sega Genesis) and he hasn’t stopped playing since. His favorite titles include The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Team Fortress 2, Rainbow Six Siege, Pokémon Sword & Shield, Old School Runescape, Skyrim, and Breath of the Wild. He can usually be found playing the latest RPG, FPS, or some obscure mobile game. Before working as Associate News Editor, Jon earned a Biology degree and worked in the Biotechnology sector — experiences that taught him how to put words together and make sentences. When not playing or writing about the gaming industry, he enjoys sleeping, eating, and staring at birds.
Source: Read Full Article