Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.22 Makes "Further Improvements To Stability And Performance"
Hotfix 1.22 is now available for Cyberpunk 2077 on all platforms. CD Projekt Red said the update will further improve stability and overall performance, while also cleaning up the most frequently reported issues since the last major patch.
Cyberpunk 2077 saw the arrival of Patch 1.2 at the end of March, bringing with it sweeping changes to the world of Night City. Of course – as is the case with any big update – not everything went as planned. CDPR issued the first hotfix shortly after Patch 1.2 was released, and now Hotfix 1.22 is hoping to further clean up any lingering bugs.
“This update addresses the most frequently reported issues since the last patch and introduces further improvements to stability and performance of the game,” reads the announcement. The list of changes isn’t as long as the one included with Update 1.2, but there’s still a lot to be excited about. Here are a few highlights (full patch notes can be found here):
- Fixed various issues related to clipping in NPCs’ clothes.
- Fixed an issue where subtitles were not properly aligned in the Arabic language version.
- Various memory management improvements (reducing the number of crashes), and other optimizations.
- Improved GPU performance of skinning and cloth rendering.
- The Metro: Memorial Park dataterm should now properly count towards the Frequent Flyer achievement.
- Fixed glitches in Johnny’s appearance occurring after buying the Nomad car from Lana.
- Fixed an issue in Gig: Until Death Do Us Part where it was not possible to use the elevator.
- GPU and ESRAM optimizations and improvements on Xbox One.
- Memory management improvements on PlayStation 5.
- It’s no longer possible to get soft locked in the key bindings menu if a keyboard is not available
The update should be live on all platforms, so make sure your file is up to date before jumping back into Cyberpunk 2077. Despite having one of the worst launches in gaming history, Cyberpunk 2077 still managed to sell 13.7 million copies – although it cost the company $51 million in refund costs.
NEXT: There’s Double Cash And XP IN Moonshiner Missions This Week In Red Dead Online
- Game News
- Cyberpunk 2077
- cd projekt red
Jon Bitner is an Associate Editor for TheGamer. His passion for gaming started with his first console (Sega Genesis) and he hasn’t stopped playing since. His favorite titles include The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Team Fortress 2, Rainbow Six Siege, Pokémon Sword & Shield, Old School Runescape, Skyrim, and Breath of the Wild. He can usually be found playing the latest RPG, FPS, or some obscure mobile game. Before working as Associate News Editor, Jon earned a Biology degree and worked in the Biotechnology sector — experiences that taught him how to put words together and make sentences. When not playing or writing about the gaming industry, he enjoys sleeping, eating, and staring at birds.
Source: Read Full Article