Call of Duty Modern Warfare update 1.15: Patch notes revealed for PS4 and Xbox
UPDATE 2: Following the release of the latest update, Infinity Ward has released the following warnings to players:
"A small hotfix is going out now to fix an XP exploit and a bug that removed the throwing knife on spawn for Infected while in the Giant Infection playlist."
"If you encounter a "Rank Reset" pop up after downloading today's update, please click "Continue" and hop into multiplayer. Your stats and rank will not reset."
UPDATE 1: We have now added the 1.15 patch notes at the bottom of the page
A new Call of duty Modern Warfare Update has been released this evening, on February 25, 2020.
This update is for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. It is version 1.15 and is 7GB on PS4, 11GB on Xbox One, and 10GB on PC.
A new Gunfight map, Bazaar, is also now available for free in-game.
This is the second Gunfight map in Season 2 after Rust.
According to Ashton Williams, Senior Communications Manager at Infinity Ward, patch notes for today's update "will be going up shortly".
By this, we assume that means they'll be posted to both the Call of Duty subreddit, or on the Infinity Ward website.
Meanwhile, we do know some of the changes to the game that were set to arrive with the various playlist updates, this includes:
- NEW Gunfight Map: Bazaar
- NEW Playlist: 3v3 Snipers on Rust
- NEW Playlist: Infantry Ground War (Boots on the Ground War)
- NEW Playlist: Dirty Old House Boat – Shipment, Rust, and Shoot House 24/7
- NEW Playlist: Giant Infected
With today's update, there's also a new selection of store bundles available.
Looking forward for a moment, there's also a Double XP event coming this Friday, February 28. Make the most of the weekend bonus because this will end on on Monday, March 2 at 10AM PT.
1.15 PATCH NOTES:
- New Gunfight map, Bazaar!
- Added Shoot House to an existing playlist with Shipment and Rust 24/7 (“Dirty Old House Boat”)
- 3v3 Snipers on Rust!
- Giant Infection!
- “Boots on the Ground War” (Realism rules. No tanks.)
- Fix for a bug where friends who are online in Social Tab were not always appearing at the top of the list
- Various map exploit fixes
- Fix for some players seeing an incorrect Career Level
- More fixes to Regiment tags
- Fix for some players encountering an issue where their mouse stopped working after the last title update
- Fixed a bug in 3v3 Gunfight that allowed players to shoot through the center structure on King while using the AX-50
- Fixed an error that could occur when Hardline was earned in Specialist
- Quality of life backend fixes to help the Regiments and Social menus run smoother
- Fix for a spawn exploit on Vacant
- Fix for White Phosphorous killing all players instantly when in Realism modes
- Fix for the score at the end of “Fire in the Hole” not tallying up properly
- Fixed a bug for the “Kills with Enemy Weapon” Karma challenge not tracking properly
- Fixed Daily Challenges that require you to get an X number of kills with an enemy weapon
- Fix for an objective when completing Golem’s Operator Mission that requested 5 Kills with lethal equipment but was tracking with killstreaks.
- “Alliance” Objective 6: Complete any 4 Co-Op Operations has been fixed
- “Alliance” Objective 2: Requires 50 Juggernaut kills with Otter as your Coalition Operator. This has been fixed
- Fixed a bug where weapons stopped showing level progress 1 level before their max rank, giving the appearance that they are no longer gaining XP
- Striker 45: Fixing range and ADS speed to match the description of the 300mm Poly Barrel
- Model 680: Slight range increase
- Model 680 XRK 30.0 Sport: range increase
- Slight Range decrease and ADS increase to the following:
- Model 680 – XRK 18.0” Liberator
- R9-0 Force TAC Sentry
- Origin 12 Forge TAC Precision
- Under Barrel Shotguns: increased pellet count, reduced rate of fire, increased shell count to 8, tuned autoswap after ammo is complete, range increase
- Crossbow: Increased reload speed
- Fixed a bug where the Akimbo Snakeshot .357s did not register damage for both guns when fired on the same frame
- Reduced recoil to the SA87 12.4 Factory Barrel
- Increased close and mid-range damage for the AK 5.45x39mm round mags
- Fix for a graphical bug that could occur on mission “Disinform” while on Xbox
- Piccadilly: Fix for a bug where helicopters could clip through buildings
- Adjusted Cluster Strike damage towards enemy helicopters
- Fix for a bug where destroying the enemy helicopter/pilot was not awarding money as intended
- Operation Crosswind: Fix for a bug that could prevent players from using the Cruise Missile while having the Thermite Launcher equipped
- Operation Crosswind: Fixed an issue where the Juggernauts outside the airport might not pursue players after breaking stealth
- Operation Crosswind: Fixed a bug where a player would have infinite ammo and standard weapons if jumping out of the plane with the Juggernaut suit
- When CDL Rules are enabled, the Restrictions warning icon will be displayed next to the buttons that contain CDL banned items, even if they are in sub menus. This should make it easier for players to know what parts of their loadouts need to be replaced in order to follow CDL Rules.
- Domination: Round timer set to 5 minutes (previously 6)
- Search and Destroy: Round timer set to 1 minute 30 seconds (from 2 minutes)
- Restricted Thermite, Throwing Knives, and Killstreaks to CDL playlist
- Reintroduced the Data View feature, allowing KBM Codcasters to view player information by pressing the keybind assigned in the Options menu.
- Several fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability
Classic Special Operations:
Special Operations: Survival
Call of Duty League:
Source: Read Full Article