Teamfight Tactics devs give first look at Star Guardian, Cybernetic, and Mech-Pilot traits coming to Set 3: Galaxies
Teamfight Tactics devs updated fans last week on the intergalactic-themed set taking over the Convergence in mid-March. And now we get a first look into three new traits that will debut in Set Three: Galaxies.
Riot revealed the Star Guardians, Cybernetic, and Mech-Pilot traits in today’s Dev blog post, inspired by the various space skins designed for League of Legends. Along with the trait bonuses and their respective champions, Riot also introduced some potential compositions that synergize well with the new classes and origins.
Trait Effect: Whenever a Star Guardian casts their spell, distribute mana among all the other Star Guardians.
- Three-unit bonus: 20 mana
- Six-unit bonus: 30 mana
Star Guardian units:
- Poppy – Tier one (Star Guardian/Vanguard): Tanky Frontliner
- Zoe – Tier one (Star Guardian/Sorcerer): Ranged CC
- Ahri – Tier two (Star Guardian/Sorcerer): Ranged Spell Damage
- Neeko – Tier three (Star Guardian/Protector): AOE CC
- Syndra – Tier three (Star Guardian/Sorcerer): Ranged Spell Damage
- Soraka – Tier four (Star Guardian/Mystic): Team Healing
Because Star Guardians focus on giving each other mana, the trait will work great for caster-heavy comps. Riot suggested mixing them with Sorcerers like Annie (Mech-Pilot/Sorcerer) to give increased spell power. And seeing that three Star Guardian units are also Sorcerers, getting its four-unit bonus should be fairly easy.
Source: Read Full Article